Ready To Stop Being Overwhelmed?
- Never have enough time to get anything finished?
- Do you feel sick and tired despite countless doctor visits?
- Is your stomach always in a knot?
ALL THAT IS, BEYOND THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY – VITALITY THROUGH MINDFULNESS & GRATITUDE examines my journey through overwhelm to achieve the peace of equanimity. This book shares my experiences along with techniques and approaches to integrate mindfulness into your life.
You will find answers to questions such as these:
- Why do you feel like a pawn in the chess game called health care?
- What exactly is wellness and natural wholistic health?
- How can gratitude improve your health?
- How does acupressure and Ayurveda heal a strained knee?
- Is mindfulness just a fad?
- How can a working person find time to practice mindfulness?
Sign up Now for Special Book Pre-Launch Offer
An honest, authentic look into the wonderful mind of Skywalker Payne. If you are working on improving or perfecting your mindfulness practice, pick up this book. – Tom Morkes, CEO of Insurgent Publishing
A profound book that sets the reader thinking about big subjects, all within the context of mindfulness. Skywalker introduces the idea of how mindfulness could transform more than just individual’s lives, but also how we as a society govern ourselves. She includes her own process through a mindfulness course, demonstrating commitment and insights that are useful for anyone considering learning about mindfulness. A thought-provoking and inspiring read. – Jane Duncan Rogers, Gifted By Grief: A True Story of Cancer, Loss and Rebirth
All that is – one moment of existence changes in the next moment. But you can miss these moments if you are not aware. Unawareness, not only of the world around you, but also of your body, can lead to illness.
ALL THAT IS, BEYOND THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY – VITALITY THROUGH MINDFULNESS & GRATITUDE demonstrates you
- can learn to control your thoughts
- direct your mind to improve mental and physical health
- practice aware appreciation for every precious moment
- develop compassion for self and others
- live daily with mindfulness and gratitude
CLICK HERE to receive a simple method to develop a daily mindfulness practice and special early book order offer.