I Need You
O.K. No beating around the bush and trying to be subtle. I need your help. I need at least 100 of you, who follow and read this blog, to join me in the practice of Gratitude 100 – A Simple Practice for Fulfillment, Balance, and Happiness. As I began working on writing this book, I realized I need more than just my experience to show Gratitude 100 works.
Click HERE to sign up to be one of the first 100 people to practice Gratitude 100.
First 100 people receive
- Name listed on the Gratitude 100 Page on this site
- Listing can include links to your blog, website, or Facebook page
- Will also be listed in book to be published later this year
- 50% discount on published Gratitude 100 book
- Free book if your comments or experiences are included in book
Benefits of the Gratitude 100 Practice
Although I’ve practiced gratitude since childhood, since I began this daily practice, I created to help others, it’s helped me. Writing down just one reason to be grateful has been like throwing a stone into a lake. The ripples have grown wider and wider and wider.
- Helps me focus on the positive
- Reduces stress
- Let’s me search for causes of feelings of unbalance and disharmony
- Creates better relationships
The Gratitude 100 is a simple practice
- The 20 page Gratitude 100 Journal will arrive immediately to download and print
- Write answers in the journal to enhance reflection
- One daily e-mail with a short paragraph followed by a gratitude question
- Questions cycle under physical, spiritual, emotional, mental, and financial
- No rules. You don’t have to answer every question. But for 100 days you’ll receive a message to inspire gratitude.
So, if you haven’t yet, click HERE. Let’s share the experience proving Gratitude 100 works to create fulfillment, balance, and happiness.