“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” G.K. Chesterton
The Gratitude 100 Journal provides a method for you to establish a daily gratitude practice.
The Journal includes 100 gratitude question prompts with space for you to write your gratitude answers.
With your purchase, you’re welcome to share information about yourself and your work in the gratitude community. Or just express your thoughts on gratitude as a comment below.
Some of the Members of the Gratitude 100 Community
1. Carol Hand, retired social work educator. Her blog, Voices from the Margins, addresses issues of justice, social change, and Native Americans.
2. Jackie Hewitt, Hospice Grief Facilitator, and Mentor at Mary Isaak Homeless Shelterand Casa Grande High School.
3. Tiana Dodson, the Fat Health Coach. Blogger and coach to amazing, chubby women to help them create happy, healthy lives. For a free gift on how to begin building your own fabulous fat life visit Tiana Here .
4. Pat Osborne lives in Vermont. Her blog, Life is ON: Mapping aging & living, one word at a time, includes reflections on nursing, culture, poetry, and honoring old.
5. Maria Gullberg-McCadden is an artist, art teacher, liturgist, and an Adrian Dominican Associate. A proud mother of two grown children, Maria now spends time advocating for peace and justice and writes about it on her blog “Grant Us Peace.“