One Lovely Blog Award
In November the talented writer, Uzoma, nominated me for this award. I was grateful and flattered and intended to accept it by abiding by the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
It just took me longer than I thought to finally complete the rules. So, again thanks Uzoma. Check out his excellent poetry and stories.
Seven random things about me:
1. I was a professional dancer and performing artist.
2. I am an only child but have seven brothers and sisters.
3. I have a collection of international dolls.
4. I make dresses from old skirts and blouses.
5. The spider is my totem.
6. Riding in trains is my favorite mode of travel.
7. In my life I’ve taken singing, piano, djembe, and wooden flute lessons.
Selecting 15 Lovely Blogs was a challenge – but here they are, writers, artists, photographers, and travelers from around the world. Visit their blogs if they are new to you.